Re: Biodiversity Letters (Idith Bar-Nachum) Idith Bar-Nachum 16 May 1999 09:53 UTC

Hi Connie,

You are right: there was no issue published in 1995 for this title:
vol. 2 no. 6 was published in Nov 1994, and vol. 3 no. 1 in Jan 1996.

Regards - Idith

* Idith Bar-Nachum                                                   *
* Periodicals Department            TEL.: 972-2-6584567              *
* Harman Science Library            FAX.: 972-2-6586237              *
* Hebrew University                 EMAIL: slser@ram0.huji.ac.il     *
* Givat Ram, Jerusalem                                               *
* ISRAEL                   (PLEASE NOTE: ram zero, not the letter o) *