Re: Speaking of Claiming -- Ecological Abstracts (Jeanette Skwor) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 20 May 1999 21:44 UTC

Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 13:45:03 -0500
From: Jeanette Skwor <skworj@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU>
Subject: Success!

Had to share with you all, after crying on your shoulder about my efforts
at claiming a replacement issue of Ecological Abstracts.  Some one of you
forwarded my letter to someone at Elsevier, and that person emailed me,
assuring me the claimed issue was on its way.  Skeptic that I am, I
waited.

This morning a courier came into my office, asked for me by name, had me
sign his electronic doodad, and handed me a package containing my
reward--the coveted Ecological Abstracts, October 1998.

Guess it pays to advertise :)

Thank you, all.

Jeanette Skwor
Cofrin Library