Delay in registering an online subscription (Eliane Chaney) Birdie MacLennan 02 Jun 1999 20:22 UTC

Received by SERIALST listserver on Wednesday, 2 June 1999.  -ed./bml

---------------- Original message -----------------
Date:         Fri, 1 Jan 1988 08:38:28 +0100
From:         Eliane CHANEY <Eliane.Chaney@CERN.CH>

We are experiencing a delay for an order made last January through one
of our periodical agencies. It concerns the online connection to:
International journal of modern physics, A. World Scientific.

Since we are presently writing a call for tender and we would like to
specify our expectations, I am interested in hearing if any library has
defined a time limit for this type of service in their contracts.

Your comments will be most welcome.

Eliane Chaney
Serials librarian
CERN Library