Re: Distance learning (3 messages) Birdie MacLennan 30 Jun 1999 22:06 UTC

3 messages, 71 lines:

(1)---------------------------
Date:         Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:39:33 -0500
From:         Lia Hemphill <lia@NSU.ACAST.NOVA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Distance learning

Hi,

You may want to check on the program offered by Nova Southeastern
University in Florida.  www. nova.edu

n:Hemphill;Lia
tel;fax:954-262-4738
tel;work:954-262-4633
url:www.nova.edu/library
adr:;;3301 College Ave;Ft. Lauderdale;FL;33314;
email;internet:lia@nsu.nova.edu
title:Head of Collection Development
fn:Lia Hemphill

(2)--------------------------
Date:         Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:21:58 -0800
From:         Susan M Singler <fnsms1@AURORA.ALASKA.EDU>

I believe that the University of Illinois at Urbana/Champagne offers a
distance program.

Susan M. Singler
fnsms1@uaf.edu
Fairbanks, Alaska

(3)---------------------------
Date:         Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:56:08 -0500
From:         Tricia Wilke <twilke@CENTAUR.CC.PURDUENC.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Distance learning (7 messages)

My alma mater, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee has also started a
MLS distance education program.  I believe that Dean Aman said that one
can complete their entire degree through it.  The url is
www.slis.uwm.edu

--
Tricia Wilke
Technical Services Librarian