Review of Austrian Economics & Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics Dawn Stoecker 04 Jun 1999 19:23 UTC

Subject: Review of Austrian Economics
        & Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics

Hello!

In our Ulrich's database we list these two titles separately, both as active
publications. We had no indication otherwise in the correspondence from
their publishers that was received earlier this year. We have received 1999
subscription price information for both of these journals:  Review ...(begun
in 1986) is $205.50 to institutions, while Quarterly Journal ... (begun in
1998) is $144 to institutions.

Dawn Lombardy Stoecker
Acting Managing Editor
R.R. Bowker, Serials Dept.