Re: Sources for back issues over 25 years old? (2 messages) Stephen Clark 08 Jun 1999 21:15 UTC

2 messages:

1)-----------------------------
Date:         Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:25:34 -0500
From:         Peter Picerno <ppicerno@CHOCTAW.ASTATE.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Sources for back issues over 25 years old? (Diane Neumeister)

For a commercial source, try Zubal Books /2969 West 25th St / Cleveland, OH
44113 (www.zubal.com) phone: 216-241-7640

2)--------------------------------
Date:         Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:54:00 -0600
From:         Julia Franklin <jfrank@ISL.STATE.ID.US>

If the serials are Catholic in nature would the Vatican Library or archives prehaps know where you could get issues to fill vacancies in your collection?

I don't know that much about the Vatican, their Library or their Archives, but it may be worth a look-see on the internet to get an E-mail or Snail mail address and just drop them an inquiry.   Something like: "You wouldn't happen to know where we could g
et copies of the following issues?"  Just prehaps they would know...you never know until you ask.

Julia Franklin
Serials LAI
Idaho State Library
jfrank@isl.state.id.us
The opinions are my own, and not the opinions
of anyone, anywhere, else...in the world.