Re: Biotechnology & Bioengineering (2 messages) Stephen Clark 23 Jun 1999 12:39 UTC

2 messages:

1)-------------------
Date:         Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:06:54 -0500
From:         Jeanette Skwor <skworj@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU>
Subject:      Biotechnology & Bioengineering - Duh

I have answered my own question, and offering apologies.
I needed to make a trip into the stacks, and so rechecked
the issue in question myself (as opposed to having a student
do it, the first time) and see that it is the Combinatorial
Chemistry series that is numbered volume 61.

Mea culpa . . .

Jeanette L. Skwor                       Office: (920) 465-2670
Cofrin Library, Serials Dept.           Fax: (920) 465-2783
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay       E-mail: skworj@uwgb.edu
5420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI  54311-7001

2)-----------------------------
Date:         Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:11:30 -0400
From:         "Burke, Jane" <jane_burke@GROTON.PFIZER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Biotechnology & Bioengineering (Jeanette Skwor)

Jeanette-
        I had this title sitting on my desk for cataloging changes.  We get
several publications that follow this trend.  "Biotechnology &
Bioengineering" for 1998 contained volumes 57-60.  There is also a
"Combinatorial Chemistry" section that is labeled v.61.  There were 4 issues
and they came out scattered throughout 1998. Makes for an interesting
checkin record!  Volume 62 would have been the first issue of "B&B" for
1999.  (All this is explained in a publication schedule in the first couple
of pages of each issue of both titles.)  The titles carry the same ISSN and
online searching brings up citations to the "Combinatorial Chemistry"
section under "B&B", not under "Combinatorial Chemistry".  Does this help?

                                                Jane