Re: Biotechnology & Bioengineering (Pamela Zimmerman) Stephen Clark 23 Jun 1999 13:07 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:35:27 -0400
From: Pamela Zimmerman <zimmerma@NCIFCRF.GOV>
Subject: Re: Biotechnology & Bioengineering (Jeanette Skwor)

Serialists,
Biotechnology and Bioengineering has a subsection called Combinatorial
Chemistry which they are publishing in sequence with their other volumes.
This would be the elusive v.61.  Our records show that Winter 1998 was v.61
n.1.  It seems that they are not keeping pace with their publishing
schedule, because our checkin record shows four issues per volume in one
year (1998) and we just received v.61 n.3 as well.

At 04:59 PM 6/22/99 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]
Pamela E. Zimmerman
NCI-FCRDC
Scientific Library