Re: Online periodicals lists Roger Coon 01 Jul 1999 14:14 UTC

We maintain our periodicals list in a Microsoft Access database.  I simply
created a query that listed the information I wanted and then saved that as
html.  I did clean up the resulting page because html from non-html editor
programs is notoriously dirty.  We have about 1400 titles on the resulting
table.

Brad Coon
Systems Administrator/Serials Office Manager
Indiana-Purdue University Fort Wayne
coon@ipfw.edu