Re: ScreenScan Anne Stovall 25 Aug 1999 02:56 UTC

Dear Jane

I haven't used ScreenScan, but had a demonstration of the product.  After
much consideration we decided not to invest in ScreenScan because we had
old microfilm machines.  Instead the library purchased Cannon Microfilm
Digital Printers which has the capability to scan microfilm onto the
computer.

Ann Stovall
Oak Lawn Public Library
Oak Lawn, IL