Directory of Commercial Technical Services Providers (Rick Block) Marcia Tuttle 19 Jul 1999 15:08 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:51:23 -0400
From: Rick Block <rjb57@COLUMBIA.EDU>
Subject: Directory of Commercial Technical Services Providers

The questionnaire below has been developed to gather information for a
directory of commercial technical services providers. This directory is a
project of the ALA/ALCTS Commercial Technical Services Committee and the
ALA/ALCTS Publisher-Vendor/Library Relations Committee.

The aim of this directory is to provide one place where librarians can
obtain information on commercial technical services providers. The
directory resulting from the questionnaire will be made available through
ALCTS's web site. The ongoing work of the committees will keep the
directory up-to-date with current information.

I invite commercial technical services providers to join us we begin this
exciting new project by completing the attached questionnaire.

Vendors should return the completed questionnaire via e-mail
to me (blockr@columbia.edu) by September 1, 1999.

Thank you in advance for your contribution to this directory.

QUESTIONNAIRE

Company Name:

Address:

Telephone:

FAX:

Contact for customer inquiries:
        Name:
        Title:
        Telephone:
        E-mail:

URL for home page (we will provide a hot link in the directory):

Brief description of services provided (e.g. authority control, cataloging
(PromptCat vs. non-PromptCat), specialties by format, specialties by
language), physical processing, retrospective conversion, data imaging,
etc.):

Date information submitted:

Rick J. Block
Head, Original and Special Materials Cataloging
Columbia University
102A Butler Library
535 W. 114th St., MC 1111
New York, NY 10027