Studies in Short Fiction (4 messages) Marcia Tuttle 26 Jul 1999 20:45 UTC

----------(1)
>From dbelcher@MAILCLERK.ECOK.EDU Mon Jul 26 16:37:43 1999
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:01:52 -0600
From: Dana Belcher <dbelcher@MAILCLERK.ECOK.EDU>
Subject: Studies in Short Fiction (Donna Sue Yanney) -Reply

This is the response I received from the publisher:

Ebsco is correct. We are getting all of the materials together at this time
to get publication back on track. We anticipate that the next issue will be
ready by the end of September. I am not sure how long it will take to get it
in the mail. That will depend on printer turn around.

We are also trying to get an issue completed each month in order to get
caught up.

Deborah Wessinger
Managing Editor
Studies in Short Fiction

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:07:33 -0400
From: Lynea Anderman <anderman@WARREN.CC.NJ.US>
Subject: Re: Studies in Short Fiction (Donna Sue Yanney)

Donna,

We were just informed today, by our vendor, that the publication is
"delayed."  Sort of makes you want to say, "So what else is new."  It's not
much, but that's the information we have thus far.

Lynea Anderman                anderman@warren.cc.nj.us
Library Director
Warren County Community College Library
Washington, NJ 07882

voice:  908-835-2339        FAX:  908-835-1283

----------(3)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:56:53 -0500
From: "Skwor, Jeanette" <skworj@UWGB.EDU>

That's the last issue we received also, and it came last summer, like you
said.  I've no new information on upcoming issues, but they have been
horrifically slow for several years--at least back through 1995 when I
started in serials.

Jeanette L. Skwor                       Email:skworj@uwgb.edu
Serials Dept., Cofrin Library           Phone: (920)465-2670
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay       Fax: (920)465-2783
Green Bay, WI  54311-7001

----------(4)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:57:51 -0500
From: Helen Lord <hlord@NSLSILUS.ORG>

Hello,

Thought I'd reply to your query about Studies in Short Fiction because I
e-mailed the publisher on Jun 25 1999 asking what the situation was as to
the publication schedule. A Deborah Wessinger replied that #34:1 was the
last issue published. Theirs is a very small office with an editor, a
managing editor, and a student assistant (when they can get one). She said
they are working on getting all the rest 1997 and all 1998 in the mail
before the end of the year. Sincerely, Helen Lord, Acquisitions Clerk

Helen Lord                   * Phone:  (847) 870-4397      *
Acquisitions Clerk           * Fax:    (847) 506-2650      *
Arlington Heights Memorial   * E-Mail: hlord@nslsilus.org  *
Library                      *                             *
500 N. Dunton                *                             *
Arlington Heights, IL 60004  *                             *