Evaluating bindery software (Sarah D. Dusa) Marcia Tuttle 02 Aug 1999 17:04 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:30:39 -0500
From: "Sarah D. Tusa" <tusa@almark.lamar.edu>
Subject: Evaluating bindery software

Greetings.  We have loaded a proprietary bindery automation software
program and now I have the charge of evaluating it.  Has anyone
conducted this kind of evaluation in the past, or have ideas how to
measure such criteria as efficiency, ease of use, potential for human
error, etc.?  Any and all suggestions or references to instruments used
will be gratefully considered.

Please reply directly to:
Sarah Tusa, Serials Acquisitions Librarian,
Lamar University
e-mail:  Tusa@almark.lamar.edu
phone: 409 880-8125                        fax:  409 880-8125

Thanks!