El Pais (International ed.) (Barbara Eastland) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 24 Aug 1999 21:39 UTC

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:46:12 -0400
From: Barbara Eastland - Library <eastland@HAL.MUHLBERG.EDU>
Subject: El Pais (internat'l.ed.)

Hello-

        Since it appears that the international edition of El Pais will no
longer be available, what have others done about seeking a replacement
Spanish language newspaper?  We are a small academic library; enrollment
is less than 2000, so we don't have a huge list of options to choose from.
I would appreciate hearing from any similar-sized academic institutions.

        Thanks for any opinions/offerings.  Please e-mail me directly.

Regards,
Barb

Barbara B. Eastland              VOICE: 484-664-3561 or 610-821-3561
Serials Manager                    FAX: 484-664-3511
Trexler Library                         eastland@hal.muhlberg.edu
Muhlenberg College
2400 Chew St.
Allentown  PA  18104