Re: New maritimes (Joseph Sollitto) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 30 Aug 1999 16:17 UTC

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:31:41 -0400
From: Joseph Sollitto <sollitto@FAXON.COM>
Subject: Re: Fwd: New maritimes (Maija Cravens)

>Efforts to locate the print publisher of this bi-monthly publication were
fruitless, however, I was able to locate the firm which formerly produced
the microform version of it.

This supplier confirmed the demise of this publication although my contact
was not aware of the number of the final part. I was told that the last
microform version was volume 10, September 1991-May 1992.

Since the last issue which you received was v.15:no.3 Jan/Feb 1996, the
above is not really helpful other than to confirm that this has ceased
publication.

I hope that this is helpful.

>Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:04:48 -0500
>From: Maija Cravens <  >Subject: New maritimes
>
>Re: New maritimes, published by the New Maritimes Editorial Council, ISSN:
 0713-4789.
>Our library has not received any issues since Jan/Feb 1996. Letter to
publisher came back undelived. I've checked Faxon's update online, but
couldn't find any information.
>Does anybody know if it's still being published?
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Maija Cravens
>Serials Cataloger
>State Hist. Society of Wisconsin Library

Joseph Sollitto, Editor
Serials Update Service
The Faxon Company