Re: Detailed Holdings date problem (Deborah Harrell) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 31 Aug 1999 13:51 UTC

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:05:15 -0400
From: Deborah Harrell <dharrell@WESTGA.EDU>
Subject: Re: Detailed Holdings date problem (Stephanie Duennebier)

Go with what you have.  If the piece has a vol/issue number, use it; if it
doesn't use whatever information is provided.

We have one title that published an "international theme issue".  It
carried no dates or numbers, so when I created it, I gave it the current
year (1999) and "SI 1" for its numeration, then the name was
"international theme issue".

In the comments area of that particular checkin, I noted that the piece
actually lacked all numeration.

Debbie Harrell
Ingram Library, State University of West Georgia
phone: 770-836-6498
fax: 770-836-6626