NASIG Workshop on MARC Holdings Format (2 messages) Marcia Tuttle 09 Aug 1999 17:26 UTC

----------(1)
>From pat_frade@BYU.EDU Mon Aug  9 13:24:55 1999
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 09:14:46 -0600
From: Pat Frade <pat_frade@BYU.EDU>
Subject: Re: NASIG Workshop on MARC Holdings Format (Diane Lewis)

Are there plans to have this workshop at various locations this
year?  Are there also plans to have this workshop presented at
the NASIG Conference next June?  I think some of us would like to
know if there will be options for this workshop.

Pat Frade
Serials Cataloger
Brigham Young University

At 07:29 AM 8/9/99 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Patricia (Pat) Frade
Serials Cataloger
6380 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
(801) 378-6730
fax (801) 378-3221
e-mail: Pat_Frade@byu.edu

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 09:15:05 -0400
From: Anna Schein <aschein@WVU.EDU>
Subject: Re: NASIG Workshop on MARC Holdings Format (Patricia French)

Are there any plans to present this workshop on the East Coast?

Anna Schein
Head, Periodicals Department
West Virginia University