Lund Studies in Geography. Series B - Human Geography (Maria Isabel Trevisani) Marcia Tuttle 09 Aug 1999 20:53 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:31:38 -0400
From: trevisani penso maria isabel <itrevisa@PUC.CL>
Subject: Lund Studies in Geography. Series B - Human Geography

Dear all:

Can you help us?

We subscribe this title. The last number we have received
is no.56, 1994. We have claimed next issues many times by
our agent. We have no response from the editor.(Royal University
oof Lund, Dept. of Geography)

Anybody know what happened to this publication?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

                        Isabel
Maria Isabel Trevisani
Jefe de Hemeroteca Biblioteca San Joaquin
Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
Vicuna Mackenna 4860, Casilla 306, Correo 22, Santiago, CHILE
Fono:   (56 2)6864797  Fax:   (56 2)5531993
e-mail: itrevisa@puc.cl