Claims misrouted by publisher (2 messages) Marcia Tuttle 10 Aug 1999 14:08 UTC

----------(1)
>From bryantp@SWOSU.EDU Tue Aug 10 10:06:49 1999
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:04:02 -0500
From: Pauline Bryant <bryantp@SWOSU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Claims misrouted by publisher (Lucy Crews)

Hi,

We also received a letter from The Council for Exceptional
Children for a claim for the same issues:

Exceptional Children    v. 62, numbers 1 and 2.

We received the issues so I am not sure what is going on with
the publisher.

Pauline Bryant, Serials Dept.
bryantp@swosu.edu

SOUTHWESTERN OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
Al Harris Library
809 N Custer
Weatherford, Oklahoma 73096
Tel (580) 774-7022      Fax (580) 774-3112

----------(2)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:33:46 -0500
From: Robert Condren <R-Condren@NEIU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Claims misrouted by publisher (Stephen Lacey)

  We recently claimed vol. 64, no. 4 and vol. 65, nos. 1 and 2 of
Exceptional Children and received vol. 64, nos. 1-3 instead.  Considering
the other problems I've had claiming issues from this organization, and
the problems posted here, I think there's a problem in their circulation
department.

Bob Condren
Northeastern Illinois University Library