Public Choice 260 field (William Rafter) Marcia Tuttle 13 Aug 1999 18:03 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:39:30 -0400
From: William Rafter <wrafter@WVNVM.WVNET.EDU>
Subject: Public Choice 260 field

Hello...I have a question regarding a 260 field.

Public Choice (OCLC#3208518) has Kluwer listed in it's 260 $b.
The Desc is set to Non-ISBD and it is successive entry cataloging.

I'm not particularly adept at interpreting the older style of cataloging
and hope that someone will be able to explain why, although the title is
cataloged successively it has the most recent publisher listed in the 260
$b.   If you are able to give me specific rules to refer to I would
appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

William Rafter

West Virginia University