Need help with a citation (Jane Burke) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 23 Aug 1999 15:35 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:23:13 -0400
From: "Burke, Jane" <jane_burke@GROTON.PFIZER.COM>
Subject: need help with a citation

I have a citation to "Feek, C.M., et al., J Clin Edocrinol 22:532 (1981)".
The sentence appearing before this cite says "In this disease of GH [growth
hormone] excess, impaired glucose handling and hyperinsulinemia have been
reversed by pituitary surgery or chemotherapy which reduced GH levels."  The
volumes and year just don't seem to match the title.  It is possible that
the cite is to "Clinical Endocrinology" which we do not own.  We've looked
at OVID and other cites listed in the document but cannot find any other
references to this article.  I'm hoping someone out there might be able to
help.  Thanks!

                                                Jane

Jane D. Burke
Serials Librarian