NASIG CE program, New Hampshire (Steve Oberg) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 23 Aug 1999 20:18 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:41:31 -0500
From: Steve Oberg <s-oberg@UCHICAGO.EDU>
Subject: NASIG CE program (New Hampshire)

Below is a reminder with some revised information about a
continuing education program that is co-sponsored by the
North American Serials Interest Group (NASIG) Continuing
Education Committee.

Please feel free to visit NASIGWeb at www.nasig.org for more
information about the organization and its activities!

Regards,

Steve Oberg
NASIG Past President and Publicist

-----------------

**Second Notice**

The NASIG Continuing Education is proud to present:

"Riding the Tsunami: Managing the Licensing of Electronic Resources"
  presented by: Ellen Finnie Duranceau, MIT Libraries and
                Ivy Anderson, Harvard University Library

"Am I My Electronic Resources' Keeper? Who's Responsible for the
Preservation of Electronic Information?"
   presented by: Dr. Barbra Buckner Higginbotham, Brooklyn
                 College and President of LITA division of ALA

These sessions are co-sponsored by the New England Technical
Services Librarians (NETSL) and the NELA Academic Section
and will take place at:

New England Library Association(NELA)1999 Conference (Sept.
26-28, 1999)  Center of New Hampshire Holiday Inn,
Manchester, New Hampshire

Both sessions will be held on Monday, September 27, 1999 from
12:00pm-1:30pm and 3:30-5:00pm, respectively.

Please save the date.

The conference brochure and registration form are available
on the NELA homepage: http://www.nelib.org/

For more information please contact: Cindy Spell (NASIG
member and NETSL President)  Phone: 413-545-2728 or email:
spell@library.umass.edu