Re: National Review, Sept. 13 numbering Deborah Harrell 07 Sep 1999 16:48 UTC

I called the publisher.  They weren't sure what happened, but the issue is
incorrectly numbered...and the next one will be too!  They will try to fix
it before the 'next next' one goes to press.

Debbie Harrell
Ingram Library, State University of West Georgia
phone: 770-836-6498
fax: 770-836-6626
 <dharrell@WESTGA.EDU>