Global outlook or global focus? Joseph Sollitto 07 Sep 1999 18:58 UTC

The publication called Business and the contemporary world did become
Global outlook effective with volume 11 no.1 1999.

Effective v.11:no.2 the publication underwent a second change and is now
called Global focus.

I hope that this helps.

 Joseph Sollitto <sollitto@FAXON.COM>