Re: BreastCare Magazine Jody Newton 12 Sep 1999 16:59 UTC

According to EBSCO's websearch, Breast Care is still an active publication.
Their mailing address is as follows:

        DURANTECH PUBLISHING
        3870 LA SIERRA AVE, STE 392
        RIVERSIDE, CA  92505

The issn # listed is 1089-3105.  That's all the information they had for the
journal.

Jody Newton
Serials Tech
National Emergency Training Center Library
 <Jody.Newton@FEMA.GOV>

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Davidson [mailto:jdavidson@SUBSCRIBE.COM]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 1999 3:51 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: BreastCare Magazine

Hi everyone,

Can anyone out there provide any information for BreastCare Magazine from
Riverside, CA?  I can't get into the website anymore, I can't find any
contact information (phone, fax, etc.) and I have a feeling it may have
ceased.

Any information would be appreciated.

Judy Davidson MLIS
Catalog Librarian/Editor