Re: Aggregator databases Jane M Prokesh 16 Sep 1999 16:34 UTC

David,

I agree with you about full text, but as you say, the undergraduates
leap on it. Yes, we do distinguish on our Home Web page between full
text and image. Icons indicate which journals contain image and which
are full text only. I feel those of us doing this are pioneers, and
better methods will surface in the future. I agree with Buddy that we
should insist that the vendors look beyond tomorrow and give us a
product that does not involve copying by hand from one manuscript to
the other. Hello electronic Renaissance; goodbye Dark Ages!

Jane Prokesh
Serials Cataloger
University of Texas at Dallas
x2962