Re: Subject headings for periodicals Biserka Mrzljak 21 Sep 1999 14:16 UTC

Dana
You can always provide a local subject heading in the form of 650 1st
indicator blank; second indicator 4 (local). At the University of
Western Ontario we have used this method for theses originating from
different UWO academic departments, and for e-journals, e-books and
e-databases.

>>From your message (III in your message) I am assuming that you are using
Innopac, and if you are, then you can create list(s) of records
specifying the Innopac field to be searched containing a desired
variable. (See INNOPAC, v.2/ System Management, p.68+).

Biserka Mrzljak
University of Western Ontario
<bmrzljak@LIB.UWO.CA>