Re: Two discontinued/suspended titles -seeking additional info. Biserka Mrzljak 21 Sep 1999 20:33 UTC

The University of Western Ontario received Pr�sence francophone, issue
number 53, coverage 1999 on Sep. 2, 1999.

Biserka Mrzljak
Cataloguing Liaison Librarian for Serials
Technical Services
University of Western Ontario
e-mail: bmrzljak@lib.uwo.ca
tel. 519 679-2111 x4829