Re: Need information on Periodical Check-in software -- Danielle Argov Stephen D. Clark 08 Oct 1999 09:46 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Need information on Periodical Check-in software --
JuliaFranklin
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:58:58 +0200
From: Danielle Argov <msdargov@MSCC.HUJI.AC.IL>

All the University libraries in Israel and many in other countries use
the
Aleph Integrated Library System. Its home page is:

http://www.aleph.co.il/

Danielle Argov
Hebrew University of Jerusalem

At 09:45 AM 10/7/99 +0100, you wrote:
> [...]
Danielle Argov
Periodicals Department
Bloomfield Library for Humanities and Social Sciences
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Mount Scopus
Jerusalem 91905
Israel