Re: Volume and issue numbers for Civilization...-- 5 messages Stephen D. Clark 11 Oct 1999 15:56 UTC

5 messages:

1)-------------------------------
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Volume and issue numbers for Civilization...--
BuddyPennington
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:03:17 -0400
From: Scott Leffler <sl85@umail.umd.edu>

The current issue of Civilization October/November 1999 See
page 112 for the vol. and number of the issue.

Scott Leffler

2)--------------------------------
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:30:54 -0500
From: Carol Green <carol.green@usm.edu>

This information can be found in the back of the issue, at the bottom,
usually the last 2 or 3 pages.
I have the April/May 1999 issue on my desk and it is on page 108, the
Calendar page.

Carol

4)---------------------------------
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:20:08 -0500
From: "Cleary, Robert M." <ClearyRM@umkc.edu>

Buddy,

We have a note in the staff side of our catalog that says " Volume/issue
found
near back." For example, the volume and number for the August/September
1999
issue is at the bottom of  page 102. This can be typical of the more
popular
magazines and some publishers try harder than others to hide this
information.

Robert Cleary - Serial Acquisitions Librarian
University of Missouri-Kansas City-Nichols Library
800 East 51st Street - Kansas City  MO   64110-2224
clearyRM@umkc.edu
Tel.:816-235-1548 Fax: 816-333-5584