Re: Serial Prediction Patterns -- Corky Franzen Stephen D. Clark 13 Oct 1999 07:26 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Serial Prediction Patterns -- Mary Iber
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:12:57 -0500
From: corky franzen <bookwurm@owc.net>

We are going to be dealing with going to Innovative serials module just
as
soon as our system can get it up and running.  I am interested in
hearing
how the transfer goes from paper to computerized since I will have to
deal
with it soon.  We are currently using Microlinx (yuck!) which is
beginning
to give us some problems.

Corky Franzen
Periodicals Coordinator