Interior design (Margaret Arnold) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 09 Nov 1999 19:05 UTC

Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 13:49:00 -0500
From: Meg Robinson Arnold <mrarnold@EMAIL.UNCC.EDU>
Subject: Interior Design

I assume everyone has similar problems for this title, but if anyone has
figured this out, please give me a hand here. We're apparently missing some
issues of INTERIOR DESIGN (issn: 0020-5508) from 1998, but I can't quite
figure out what was really published. The particular part of the volume I'm
interested in is: volume 69, nos. 1-7. We think that we rec'd :
volume 69, no.1, Jan, 1998
           no.2, Feb, 1998
           no.3, Mar, 1998
           no.3a,Mar 31, 1998
           don't have no.4
           no.5, Apr, 1998
           don't have no.6
           May 31, no vol/issue
           no.7, May, 1998

Anybody know if this is actually what was published? Anything misnumbered?
Anybody know cover dates for no.4 and no.6? Anybody know if the May 31st
issue was supposed to be no.7?
Help!

Margaret Robinson Arnold
Bindery Supervisor         mrarnold@email.uncc.edu
Atkins Library
UNC Charlotte                ph:704-547-2127
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte NC  28223-0001