Re: Interior design (Karen Warren) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 09 Nov 1999 22:30 UTC

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:21:02 +1300
From: Karen Warren <karen.warren@VUW.AC.NZ>
Subject: Re: Interior design (Margaret Arnold)

That's interesting, we are missing 4 and 6 as well as number 13 for vol. 69,
and have been unable to get a response for these claims it seems. v.69 no.7 is
given as May 15th on our records, but this is to satisfy the pattern
predications of our checkin system. As there appear to be two issues for May I
wonder if no.7 is no.6 but misprinted, and likewise with no.3a which we don't
appear to hold at a glance.

Hope this helps, and maybe someone else can confirm for both of us.

K. Warren
Claims Assistant - Periodicals
Library (Collection Services)
Victoria University of Wellington.