Re: Microform reader/printers (Dana Belcher) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 10 Nov 1999 14:41 UTC

Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 18:09:25 -0600
From: Dana Belcher <dbelcher@MAILCLERK.ECOK.EDU>
Subject: Microform reader/printers (Marcella Lesher) -Reply

Minolta's MicroSP2000's are wonderful, and the cost is incredible low!  In one
year (with 2 of these machines), we have had only 1 paper misfeed in the laser
printers and absolutely no maintenance calls!!!!!  Good-bye dry ink!

Dana Belcher, Periodicals/Acquisitions Librarian
East Central University
Linscheid Library
200 S. Stadium Drive
Ada, OK 74820
___
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 15:38:32 -0800
From: Marcella Lesher <acadmarc@STMARYTX.EDU>
Subject: Microform reader/printers

I've been asked to recommend new microform reader/printers for our
library.  (Ours are more than 10 years old.)  I've looked at the
Serialst Archives and it doesn't look like the subject has been
discussed for a while.  Does anyone have some suggestions that they
might share with me?

Thanks,
Marcella Lesher
Periodicals Librarian