Re: Interior design (2 messages) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 10 Nov 1999 15:44 UTC

2 messages:

1)_______

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:07:35 -0500
From: Cecilia Leathem <cleathem@LIBRARY.MIAMI.EDU>
Subject: Re: Interior design (Karen Warren)

I just checked our holdings for this title.  We have a subscription for both
the individual issues and a pre-bound volumes (currently, 4 bound physical
vols. per bibliographical volume.)  Once the bound volumes arrive, we
discard the loose issues, so I can only provide information on what is
included in the bound volumes.  We have:
        v.69, no. 1 Jan. 1998
                  no. 2 Feb 1998
                 no. 3 Mar 1998
                 Mar.31, 1998 (no vol/issue no.-Kitchen and Bath supplement)

                 no. 5 Apr 1998
                 May 31 ( no. vol/issue no.--"Spring Market" issue)

                 no. 7 May 1998
                 no. 8 Jun 1998
                 no. 9 Jul 1998
                no.10 Aug 1998
                no.11 Sep 1998
                no.12 Oct 1998

                no.14 Nov 1998
                no.15 Dec 1998
                Dec. 1998 (no. vol/issue no., but titled "Hall of Fame")

In sum, there were no issues numbered 4, 6, or 13.

We also received a Buyer's guide supplement, which we cataloged separately.

What a confusing situation.  I am happy we also subscribe to the pre-bound
volumes at the end of the volume year.

Cecilia Leathem
Head, Serials Cataloging & Binding
Otto G. Richter library
university of Miami

2)_____

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:36:59 -0600
From: "Skwor, Jeanette" <skworj@UWGB.EDU>
Subject: Re: Interior design (Margaret Arnold)

***We received what you did, except for the May 31st issue.  I called
Interior Design just now (1-800-900-0804) and was told by Jeff that what we
have is what was published.  There was no #4 or #6, and there was, actually,
a total of 13 issues for 1998.

***Don't you love it?

Jeanette L. Skwor                       Email:skworj@uwgb.edu
Serials Dept., Cofrin Library           Phone: (920)465-2670
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay       Fax: (920)465-2783
Green Bay, WI  54311-7001