Re: Inflation rate for periodicals (Julie Simoneaux) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 12 Nov 1999 22:25 UTC

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:18:57 -0500
From: "Simoneaux, Julie" <jsimoneaux@ECRI.ORG>
Subject: Re: Inflation rate for periodicals (Carol Resco)

Carol,

You should have received a note from EBSCO that they are now charging $6 per
each non-discount title.  This will make your inflation rate go up.  I don't
imagine that many science publishers will take a discount rate.

Just one of many reasons we have dropped EBSCO as our supplier.

Julie

Julia Simoneaux (jsimonea@ecri.org)
Serials Librarian
ECRI, a not-for-profit health services research agency
5200 Butler Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610) 825-6000 V Ext. 5184
(610) 834-7366 F