Strategies (Anne Liebst) Marcia Tuttle 15 Nov 1999 21:05 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:43:11 -0600
From: Anne Liebst <aliebst@BAKERU.EDU>
Subject: Strategies

I have just received v.13 n.2 Nov./Dec. 1999 issue of Strategies (ISSN
0892-4562) or so I think, because on the table of contents page it states it
is v.13 n.1 Sept./Oct. 1999.  According to our check-in records v.13 n.1 was
received, however, it has disappeared from the shelves so I have nothing to
compare it too.  Does anyone know what has happened?

TIA,
Anne Liebst
Government Documents/Periodicals Librarian
Baker University
Collins Library
606 Eighth St.
P.O. Box 65