Re: Standard Corporation Descriptions (Karen Chobot) Marcia Tuttle 16 Nov 1999 16:42 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:05:11 -0600
From: Karen Chobot <chobot@PLAINS.NODAK.EDU>
Subject: Re: Standard Corporation Descriptions (Donna Sue Yanney)

I, too, would appreciate some comment on this item.  We had a mixup in
acquisitions over the summer and somehow missed any information which came
out on the change here.  When the subscription was reinstated, we had a
confusing new format.  Any help would be appreciated, so please include me
in any responses.  Thank you, Karen.

At 04:07 PM 11/15/1999 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]
Karen M. Chobot, MS, MLS
Reference/Serials Librarian
Mildred Johnson Library
North Dakota State College of Science
800 N. 6th St.
Wahpeton ND 58076
701/671-2385

"I know, my dear Watson, that you share my love of all that is bizarre and
outside the conventions and humdrum routine of daily life."  Sherlock
Holmes, in "The Red-Headed League."