Re: Standard Corporation Descriptions (Susan Davis) Marcia Tuttle 16 Nov 1999 21:15 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:32:56 -0500
From: Susan Davis <unlsdb@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU>
Subject: Re: Standard Corporation Descriptions (Karen Chobot)

We just received the Sept.1999 issue of this title, inside is a letter
explaining what is happening.  Essentially S&P has launched a new
editorial and production system which has made a significant change in the
Standard Corporate Descriptions.  SCD will now be published monthly.

The letter says to call with questions:
212-438-3649 Noelle Shea, Product Manager

But we usually call customer service at 212-208-8768 when we have a
problem.

We know that there will still be more fallout from the Moodys/Mergent
switchover, I guess Standard & Poors didn't want to be left out. :-)

Susan Davis

Susan Davis
Head, Periodicals
Central Technical Services