Re: College English/Trends & Issues... Donna Sue Yanney 21 Dec 1999 21:11 UTC

Jef,

If you have access to the internet and a web browser, you have access to
ERIC.  It's free!  Try http://askeric.org/Eric/.

Donna

At 09:44 AM 12/20/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Pat,
>We will interfile (hardcopy only) with College English, although
>in our case we expect it to be ignored, because it is apparently
>only indexed in ERIC, which we don't get.
>HTH
>jef
>San Antonio Public

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Donna Sue Yanney, Serials Librarian
Ina Dillard Russell Library
Georgia College & State University
Campus Box 043
Milledgeville, GA  31061

Voice   912.445.5573
Fax      912.445.6847
<dyanney@MAIL.GCSU.EDU>

"There's no place like home."  --Dorothy