Re: Electronic Services (Irati Antonio) Marcia Tuttle 03 Dec 1999 23:13 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:07:28 -0300 (SAT)
From: Irati Antonio <irati@brm.bireme.br>
Subject: Re: Electronic Services (Mitch Turitz)

Kaye,

I would like to suggest you to search SciELO Brazil - Scientific
Electronic Library Online, which publishes over 30 journal titles in
different areas of knowledge. SciELO publishes journals complete editions,
including full texts of the articles, which are available free of charge
online and, in some cases, also in PDF format. SciELO are updated through
the regular publication of new titles and issues. Today, the collection
offers about 4,200 scientific articles (many of them in English), which
can be searched by author, title and subject.

SciELO - http://www.scielo.br

Please let me know if there is further information needed.

Irati Antonio