Re: Hello and SOS! David Goodman 16 Dec 1999 15:08 UTC

It might be helpful to others to tell us the titles, publishers, and
prices.

The serials agent's quotation is merely a re-transmission of the
publishers quotation; the agent sets neither the prices nor the policy. In
general the serials agent is not to blame in a situation like this, but
the publisher (unless the agent has actually made a mistake).

--
David Goodman
Biology Librarian, and