Re: CQ Weekly Full Service Prices... Kent Mulliner 17 Dec 1999 20:44 UTC

Having spent most of the day going over the CQ "Introductory Enrollment
Certificate" that was faxed last month, I can confirm that this recent
document shows the 1999 price of CQ Weekly Print as $681 and that is what
we paid for 9/99 - 8/2000.  This document however gives pricing based on
FTE (10,001- 20,000).  There is no mention of full service but separate
web pricing, package pricing (print and web) and binders are indicated.
Given the FTE nature of the pricing, there would seem limits on the extent
that pricing is comparable.

        kent mulliner, ohio university

At 01:05 PM 12/17/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I was just curious about the pricing of CQ Weekly Full Service.  We renewed
>for the Year 2000 for $763 back in October.  I just received a second
>renewal notice that says the price is $681.  When I called CQ, they told me
>the second notice was for 1999.  They had no idea why I received it.  Since
>I can't find the invoice for 1999 to confirm the $681, I was wondering if
>any of you out there could tell me what you paid for 1999 and what you are
>paying for 2000.  I just want to make sure nothing screwy is going on here.
>It may be a Y2K thing for all I know.
>
>Buddy Pennington
>Acquisitions/Serials Librarian
>Rockhurst University Greenlease Library
>buddy.pennington@rockhurst.edu
>#816-501-4143

K. Mulliner       Collection Development Coordinator & Asst. to Dean
         "Owner"  CORMOSEA & cap-sea Electronic Mailing Lists

Ohio University Libraries       Phone: 740-593-2707
Athens, OH 45701-2978, USA      FAX:    740-593-2708
mulliner@ohio.edu