From: Evyn MacDude <xxxxxx@gmail.com>
To: xxxxxx@simplelists.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 12:34 PM
Subject: [TML] J3

Have you ever noticed that 3 of the classic ships in Book Two are Jump 3?

Reading through the fluff on the Subsidised Liner the concept of of trading along and established route is mentioned. Then consider the standard Commercial ship schedule of a Jump every other week. One starts to ponder what that universe looks like in terms of routes.

Question one, How long is the route your average Type M liner on? Consider that each ship is going to have around 25 jumps between servicing.

Question Two following  one, Does a route need to have two anchor points or can it range out from a central point serving as both home port and servicing port?

--
Evyn
-----