Frederick Paul Kiesche III

Thanks!

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 10:50 PM Thomas Jones-Low <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
On 1/12/2019 9:29 PM, Fred Kiesche wrote:
> Amused to see that I have somehow become "Fred C. Kiesche"
>
> http://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Challenge_33
>
> In addition to the above, I also did a T2K armor vehicle crewman equipment
> guide. And I did a index for Traveller, all products and books, shortly
> before MegaTraveller came out. That was how I became a Knight.

        I do. I've double checked Challenge issue 33. And both the table of contents
and the Haute Cuisine article has the author as "Fred C. Kiesche".

        What would you prefer the name to be?

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:   xxxxxx@softstart.com

F.P. Kiesche III

Husband, Father, Good Cook. Reader. Keeper of abandoned dogs. Catholic Liberal Conservative Militarist. Does not fit into a neat box or category. "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at Bernal Alpha. On Twitter as @FredKiesche