Hi Dave,

Do you have a better idea of whether you can make it, one way or another?

Cheers,
Jim

On 03/02/2019 15:09, djkmbro wrote:
Thanks for the invitation I don't know if  I can make the date but will if I can

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Jim Catchpole <xxxxxx@googlemail.com>
Date: 03/02/2019 13:20 (GMT+00:00)
To: djkmbro <xxxxxx@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Wor Lard fit the fifth

Hi Dave,

I will be running Wor Lard again this year at Durham Wargames Group. It will once again be the Saturday after Salute, for those who remember things that way, or April 13th if you use a calendar.

No details on games yet, I will post updates as I confirm them.

Rich Clarke has confirmed he will be attending.

Attendance is free, as before, just let me know if you want to attend.

Cheers,
Jim