Looks interesting;

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Kickstarter <xxxxxx@kickstarter.com>
To: "xxxxxx@yahoo.com" <xxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019, 3:26:09 AM MST
Subject: Project Update #36: Traveller RPG: Element Class Cruisers Box Set by Matthew Sprange

Kickstarter
The Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society
Posted by Matthew Sprange (Creator)

Good morning, fellow Travellers!

Just an quickie today to let you know what is going on - this time tomorrow we will have begun another trek of exploration, this time for a Kickstarter to bring you the Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society...

There will be a few special things for backers (such as a slipcase to keep all your Journals together), and while we are starting with three volumes we are hoping your support will allow us to do more!

We have prepared a preview page of our plans for the Journal, which you can visit HERE.

Hope to see you all tomorrow morning!

Heart icon Like
Comment on Kickstarter
Utility spacer
Don't want to receive updates from this project? That's okay, you can unsubscribe.
Instagram Facebook Twitter
Kickstarter, PBC ยท 58 Kent St, Brooklyn NY 11222
Contact us We're hiring
Subscribe to our newsletters