Hum, Space Jehovah's Witnesses?

This thread has been sitting in my inbox for a while, and that is the best I got...

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:26 PM shadow at shadowgard.com (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
On 22 Apr 2019 at 16:55, Zane Healy wrote:

> treated with care.  Does anyone remember a Sci-Fi episode from the
> mid-80´s, I think it was the Twilight Zone remake, about a Priest
> onboard a Starship exploring the universe.  They find a dead world
> whose star had gone out, and the Priest realizes this star would have
> been the one leading the Wise Men to Jerusalem for Christ´s birth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Star_(The_Twilight_Zone)

Based on arthur C. Clarke's short story of the same name it utterly
mangled the original by changing the ending.

--
Leonard Erickson (aka shadow)
shadow at shadowgard dot com

-----
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=ZGoOy0Ff31YgUK5ZHazvxDCpsvvOqOSb

--
Evyn