Hey Tom,

I’ve got it on page 67 of my PDF (page 63 in the book). It’s listed as part of a table:

“Vehicles and small craft may not use any planetoid configurations (configuration 8 and 9).”

Steve

Sent: Saturday, 21 September 2019 10:21 AM
To: xxxxxx@simplelists.com
Subject: Daily digest for xxxxxx@simplelists.com

MT Craft Design Small Craft Hull Configurations - Thomas RUX (20 Sep 2019 12:26 UTC)

MT Craft Design Small Craft Hull Configurations by Thomas RUX (20 Sep 2019 12:26 UTC)
Reply to list

Hello all,

I've finally worked my way through the "A MT Starship Design Example" enough to get a basic working spreadsheet with and without the design tips.

While building the spreadsheet I created a separate Hull Configuration table for vehicles and small craft without Planetoid and Buffered Planetoid hulls.

I am relatively sure that somewhere in MT Referee's Manual Craft Design chapter there is something that says vehicles and small craft can not use Planetoid and Buffered Planetoid hulls.

Unfortunately, I can not find the page that the comment , if it exists, can anyone provide the page number please?

Tom Rux

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=05rFs00moib3hyYki3dKH81F3xEPQfXW