You realize this just became an item in certain starport bars out on the Rim, right?
I'm picturing a "Texas Roadhouse" style place, that caters to the idealized view of Solomani.
Darn, now I need to come up with a name for that chain of bars.

They do not, however, serve it in the "Pickling Vat" chain of restaurants. (The Vilani version of 'Cracker Barrel')

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 7:11 AM Kenneth Barns <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
If you want to see a true sampling of Terra's finest, look no further than here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T3RS78Tp58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtLUwqNsZg

--
Cheers!

Ken
Kenneth Barns   MB BS  BSc  FACRRM (Emergency)
Emergency Medical Officer, St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Senior Medical Officer / Rural Generalist (Emergency), Beaudesert Hospital
Senior Lecturer (Medicine in Society), Rural Clinical School, University of Queensland
email: xxxxxx@gmail.com  (preferred contact)
Mobile: +61 4 5957 2825 / 04 5957 2825

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 19:56, Brett Kruger <xxxxxx@kruger.id.au> wrote:
I always thought Solomani was a vague reference to this guy 😉
http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/print/2012/2/solo-man-thirst-crusher-billboard.jpg